Our company offers, IT consulting services for customers seeking to interconnect their cloud or on-premise environment Network through the use of our customized FusionTrust connectivity service offering.
What is FusionTrust Connectivity offering?
- FusionTrust connectivity service offering is a way to connect your network securely.
- It’s a uniquely created service by our company DBA Binary Fusion, based on an industry recognized Zero Trust Connectivity architecture, categorized and dissected based on multiple consulting functions and responsibilities.
- Currently there are multiple vendors out there who provide Zero Trust Connectivity.
- Our company is vendor agnostic and therefore FusionTrust service offering is also vendor agnostic.
- We work with multiple types of Zero Trust Connectivity type of vendors. However our primary core vendor who we work with the most is Zscaler.
- As part of our FusionTrust service, Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity plays an integral key role for connecting customer networks.
What is Zero Trust Security?
Below is a quick video from one of our connectivity partners that shows what the Zero Trust Security concept is.
Our FusionTrust service offering is based on this very same concept that you just seen in this video, except customized for your need.
What does it mean customized Zero Trust Solution mean?
To help you better understand what our customized connectivity solution is we’d like to show you the common industry problem that many companies have, when it comes to not implementing Zero Trust Connectivity concept.
What exactly is the problem?
Every client is different, yet many industries has similar underlining problem. That problem is… relying too much on traditional architecture, that by default allows access to anyone internally, vs allowing access to only applications that are trusted and not just applications, but to the actual devices that are trying to access such applications.
The result of such reliance, is that many companies are getting hacked, losing millions of dollars. Latest example of that is T-Mobile data breach.
The other problem is… that with so many Zero Trust Security vendors out there, many companies often don’t need fully blown scaled solution that many vendors offer. After all that could be quiet expensive, and not within the budget of the medium size company for example.
So what's the solution then?
- This may be a rather strange advice, but as it turns out many of the Zero Trust Security concepts can be already implemented with your existing Infrastructure to some capacity.
- That in all fairness can indeed minimize underlining risks for many different use cases, but generally not sufficient enough to handle more complex security use cases.
Which is precisely the reason why we created our FusionTrust customized connectivity solution helping companies take control of their network.
Our company DBA Binary Fusion subsidiary of Alpha, can help your organization identify the pockets of opportunities that you can perhaps already leverage to improve your Zero Trust Connectivity posture depending on your use case helping you minimize costs.
What happens if company can't work with what they got?
- In cases where Zero Trust Connectivity can’t be implemented using already existing infrastructure. In such cases we can help companies implement it using our FusionTrust Security customized connectivity solution offering.
- That offering means, we utilize our already developed framework for implementing Zero Trust Connectivity in your network, specifically for your uses cases, helping you minimize costs without spending money on fully blown solutions that may not be suitable for your company, due to budget constraints or other reasons.
- Leverage our FusionTrust Connectivity Partners, such as for example Zscaler, Checkpoint or any other types of Zero Trust Connectivity/Security vendors, that perhaps you may have already heavily invested in or looking to implement in the near future, but need help integrating it further.
For example this is how our Alpha Binary Fusion company can help companies integrate Zero Trust Connectivity with the Zscaler
What is Zscaler Zero Trust Solution?
Zscaler Zero Trust VPN . The solution that can help your work from home employees connect through remote access VPN type of similar concept except based on application levels vs the network level. This solution is not only for remote access VPN connectivity, but also for site to site and other types of connectivity.
Zero Trust Connectivity Consulting
Our company works with different types of vendors, ranging from Sophos, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Cisco, Ubiquiti, including Zscaler and many other vendors helping customers interconnect their branch offices to AWS or Azure, GCP clouds.
Our company DBA Binary Fusion, can help you transition from your existing legacy VPN network to Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity Model, making it possible for your network to be more secure, or alternatively can help you perform proof of concept for any other Zero Trust Connectivity specialized vendor that maybe cheaper or more suitable for your budget.
What type of Zscaler Zero Trust Tunneling Solutions Our Company Offers?
Our company can help you transition away from your existing VPN Solution provider into more secure Zero Trust Connectivity type of solution called FusionTrust for your existing offices, employees or even external consultants.
We can also help companies configure multiple VPN providers for their connectivity needs, where for example Zscaler is a primary method of connectivity for remote access users and Pulse Secure secondary for example.
ZPA -Zscaler Private access is sort of like Site To Site Tunneling type of solution with connectivity to your existing on premise offices and cloud based devices/applications.
Our company can help organizations interconnect their cloud based EC2 instances for example or containerized Kubernetes applications get easily interconnected with remote access users, cloud applications, on premise offices and users and IoT types of devices.
Custom Integration Services between Zscaler and Azure
Azure SAML and SCIM provisioning Integration with Zscaler
If you are looking for a way to integrate your existing IDP with Zscaler, look no further our specialized security consultants can assist your Internal IT team with configuring SCIM or SAML-based provisioning allowing your admin users have single sign-on access through a single Microsoft Portal.
MultiFactor Authentication Integration with Zscaler
Many companies prefer their employees have single sign-on with Multi-Factor authentication as part of the corporate security policy. Maintaining multi-factor authentication through Azure or Okta and making it work with Zscaler for both ZDX, ZPA, and ZIA is something that we can help customers integrate with.
Azure AVD with Zscaler ZIA and ZPA integration
Many organizations switch from Workspaces to Azure AVD due to licensing costs and money-saving, yet many don’t realize the complexities that they can run into running Zscaler on AVD.
FustionTrust Zscaler Tunneling Solutions and Services that we offer
Our company offers the following FusionTrust managed Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity services for small, medium, or large size companies, spread across multiple levels of teams and responsibilities.
Zscaler Infrastructure Operations and Support
From start to finish maintenance and support
- Provisioning of Zscaler Connectors in AWS cloud, Azure, on-premise, or ESX Vmware environments.
- Keys provisioning for connectors.
- Certificate renewal for SAML-based ZPA and ZIA certs.
- Log rotation for Zscaler connectors.
- Creating and Maintaining URL and application control filtering rules.
- Maintaining Proxy PAC files for both app and forwarding profiles through regular expressions and other types of methods.
- Standard Operational Procedure creation for multiple teams using Zscaler and for Infrastructure Operations team.
- FQDN creation for hosted in the cloud or on-premise applications.
- Zscaler Connector Upgrading.
- Whitelisting of URLs, IP addresses, and FQDNS through multiple methods of bypass for workaround prior to a permanent fix.
- Troubleshooting Level 1 and Level 2 Support.
- Creating tickets with Vendor, researching issues within Zscaler community, requesting enhancement requests, conducting weekly meetings with the vendor.
Initial and ongoing desktop/client support..
- Rolling out Zscaler clients on MAC and Windows Laptops.
- Packaging Zscaler agents and testing.
- Troubleshooting desktop-related compatibility issues between complex apps like Fiddler that don’t work well with Zscaler or any other custom library types of developing apps or utilities that are having issues with Zscaler.
- Installing root certificates from Zscaler for custom-based apps.
- Troubleshooting blue screens of death types of issues or other connectivity-related issues due to agents incompatibility.
- Troubleshooting certificate Zscaler related certificate issues for different type of applications.
Initial and ongoing monitoring.
- Connector Health Monitoring for CPU, Memory, connector health status, and beyond.
- Application Health Monitoring.
- ZDX Health Monitoring of User connections.
- Web Log & Advanced Firewall Monitoring.
- FusionSmart – Monitoring Zscaler logs & metrics in customer’s SIEM such as SumoLogic, Splunk, or DataDog or any other tool such as FusionView.
- Integration services with ServiceNow through SumoLogic or FusionView.
- Custom Dashboard Creation for Zscaler ZIA, ZPA, Authentication or any other type of KPIs, side by side with business transaction monitoring.
- Custom Alerts creation based on advanced outliers, logs/metrics.
- Monitoring Agents Instrumentation for servers, and other types of devices.
- FusionAuto: Automation of Zscaler API-driven scripts for infrastructure health monitoring.
- FusionML: Machine Learning model building and creation of advanced monitoring and forecasting.
- FusionView: Custom API integration for monitoring outside of Zscaler Portal in a single FusionView unified portal, intermixed with other application health monitoring, including business transaction monitoring through the use of distributed tracing, metrics, and logs.
Professional Services (Network & Security Engineering)
First-time setup and continuous support.
- Troubleshooting connectivity with advanced types of applications that may not be compatible with Proxy and creating workarounds and permanent solutions.
- Integration services with AWS, Azure, and IDPs.
- Single Sign-On Integration for ZPA, ZIA user, and admin SAML and SCIM.
- Source Anchor Forwarding Configuration and integration for greater interoperability.
- Advanced Firewall Configuration.
- NSS and Sumo Logic or Splunk Integration for web logging or advanced firewall logging.
- Isolated DMZ configuration and integration with on-prem environment for apps that are vulnerable, that require isolation.
- Custom creation of app profile policy integration and creation to suit developer’s Zscaler operational workflow.
- Procedure creation for the Infrastructure Operations team and the company’s employees.
- Advanced proxy configuration for collaboration applications such as Teams, Zoom, AWS Workspaces, Azure AVD, etc, and others.
- The naming convention maintenance for Application Segments, Server Groups, Application groups, connectors, and Segment Groups.
Educational & Knowledge Transfer
First time and continuos driven effort.
- Educational Playbook Generation for company employees ranging from regular users, IT staff, and beyond.
- Creation of procedures in confluence/SharePoint for applications that are not proxy friendly.
- Internal enterprise engineering training for how to troubleshoot Zsclaer related issues.
FusionTrust - Zero Trust Connectivity Services
Here are the services that we offer for Zero Trust Connectivity customers.
- Design of your entire Zero Trust Network
- Identify existing applications and their DNS associated names.
- Implement connector connectivity.
- Create naming hierarchy for Zscaler connectors and associated object dependencies.
- Interconnect multiple VPCs in your AWS environment together with the your Enterprise network.
- Ensure that your existing applications that conduct patching of your systems work with Zscaler by leveraging our FusionScan and FusionPatch service.
- Create customized SIPA source anchor forwarding policy exceptions for applications that don’t behave well with different public IP addresses.
- Permission management.
- Cloudwatch configuration for metrics and logs.
- Transit Gateway VPN configuration.
- Virtual Private Gateway setup for small and medium offices.
- Certificate ACM building, helping you create certificate authority and making certificate based authentication work.
Cost Analysis & Savings
When many of our customers reach out to us, rarely does every customer know all the associated costs with the solution, simply because there are many factors associated with building VPN tunnels and making them work with the cloud, or creating Zero Trust Connectivity fortified network.
As part of our FusionTrust solution offering, we help customers pick the most optimal cost-effective options for their connectivity needs, and part of the engagement conduct Network Assessment, making sure that whatever existing infrastructure that you already invested is factored into the solution, helping customers save money.
Zscaler Patching Limitations
It’s no secret that when it comes to patching applications for vulnerabilities such as SCCM or any other types of application deployment applications, Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity proxy solution maybe questionable. After all with Zero Trust Concept Zscaler does not connect to the machines, but rather machines connect to Zscaler. The way underlining patching applications behave is that they connect directly to devices on the network. Yet, the reality of it all with Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity this patching behavior must be in reverse. Meaning machines must connect to Zscaler vs the other way around.
So what to do in this case? Does it mean companies should not migrate to Zscaler? Luckily not all hope is lost and there is a solution.
Solution to Zscaler Patching Limitation
Our company has created specialized solution just for the purpose of patching, where we can help companies with their patching needs, and not only help with their patching needs and make it compatible with Zscaler, but also simplify the entire process of patching and it’s complexity.
To learn more about our patching for vulnerabilities solution visit our FusionPatch solution offering.
FusionPatch is a separate service that our company offers for customers seeking to take control of their patching needs.
In combination with our FusionTrust Zero Trust Connectivity services and FusionPatch vulnerability patching services, customers can maximize their Enterprise security needs to the next level.
Other Zscaler Proxy Limitations
Not every application behave well with proxy type of zero trust architecture. For example when it comes to scanning for vulnerabilities using tools like Nessus, certain steps are needed to be done in order to make scanning for vulnerabilities work.
Luckily not all hope is lost. Our company also specializes in Vulnerability Scanning solutions, helping companies with scanning their external and internal network for vulnerabilities, conveniently delivered to you as part of our FusionScan service offering.
FusionTrust combined together with FusionScan and FusionPatch, can help companies not only get transitioned into Zero Trust Connectivity type of architecture helping companies stay secure, but can also help companies stay compatible with scanning & patching vulnerability tools as well as maximizing their enterprise security to the next level.
To learn more about our FusionPatch and FusionScan security offerings visit this link.
Licensing cost Analysis
When purchasing any type of equipment or software solutions relevant to firewalls, or VPN termination devices there are always licensing fees.
We can help you analyze these licensing fees and pick the right partner for your connectivity needs.
We are vendor agnostic
It doesn’t matter with which vendor you are dealing with, we are vendor agnostic.
- Some vendors may be better than others when it comes to individual solution needs.
- Our role is to recommend the best vendor to help you save money
- Regardless if you are looking for firewall in the cloud solution or Zero Trust type of solution, we can help you integrate it.
Our professional IT Consultants don’t just speak the vendor language, but rather speak the protocol language.
Think of it this way every vendor who builds some type of solution is relying on some type of protocol to make the solution work.
Our company has specialized IT Network Consultants who are well versed with both on-premise and cloud types of architecture, regardless if it’s AWS, Azure, Google.
Why connect to AWS or Azure or to on premise with Zscaler?
Connecting using legacy VPN solution providers network by network is complex.
Traditional VPN firewall vendors is difficult to manage, rules need to be created based on network, thereby allowing unnecessary access to other neighboring devices on the same network.
Managing these networks over time can be a lot more complex than managing SaaS based Zero Trust Connectivity type of style of network, simply because you do not have to worry much about underlining infrastructure.
No need to worry about infrastructure complexity. All of the infrastructure that is being used gets managed through the cloud.
Process of allowing access to applications is simplified.
Connecting work from home users can be challenging.
With traditional Remote Access VPN it can get tricky connecting users to multiple clouds.
Traditional remove access proxy-based solutions require lots of maintenance and overhead.
Often companies use OpenVPN or other types of traditional VPN tunneling solutions that are simply not scalable when it comes to connecting to different types of VPCs.
Many VPCs are no meshed with one another, making it difficult for external employees reach company’s networks.
Many applications are not proxy friendly making it uncomfortable for companies to migrate.
Often many applications that require an advanced level of connectivity are difficult to connect over proxy.
That is because some of them are simply not compatible with proxy-based redirection. Trying to figure out what is compatible and what is not… can be challenging, requiring an advanced level of networking and security and application debugging expertise all in one type of problem.
Something that not exactly every company has time or employees to debug. In Zscaler there are multiple methods to bypass specific URL or applications, but not every application has the same fix.
Some apps no matter how much you try to make them work simply won’t work over Zscaler.
Some applications are home-brewed and using library dependencies that may not exactly be user-friendly with proxy types of connectivity.
The last thing you want to do is open up access to the entire GitHub when dealing with issues like this.
That is not to say that all hope is lost. The Zero Trust connectivity model simply needs to be adjusted for your existing enterprise.
Use ZIA ZPA and ZDX
Zero Trust Connectivity for Remote Users and Machines
With Zscaler solution, your company can get easily interconnected. Making it possible for remote access users regardless if they are located in a remote office or at home be able to easily connect to your office infrastructure onsite or on-premise.
Plus with ZDX it’s easy to monitor your user connectivity.
Our company DBA Binary Fusion can help your company get integrated with Zscaler ZPA | ZIA and ZDX solutions helping your network get interconnected, regardless if you have 10 or 20 offices or 100 and regardless if you have 10 users or 1000 users.
Connecting Proxy based apps does not have to be difficult
DBA Binary Fusion can help you reverse engineer applications that require an advanced level of proxy-based connectivity and create permanent solutions as well as workarounds keeping your networks secure.
To Learn more continue reading this page.
Typical Example of what our customers ask us to do
Remote Access Connectivity Use Case
We get some customers who reach out to us and ask to connect their work from home employees and 3rd party contractors to their on-premise and cloud networks.
- Problems that we instantly see is that customers have different types of enterprise architecture, with scattered AWS accounts, and VPCs not being connected at all between one another, relying on archaic policies that are very difficult to maintain.
- To solve this problem, we analyze each of the existing AWS accounts, to see what type of security policies are being allowed, what existing VPN solutions are being used to interconnect these VPCs and simply add a connector in each of the VPCs where applicable.
- In some cases customers have already existing Virtual Private Gateways interconnecting multiple sites together, other customers may have transit gateways with CSR peering through DMVPN network to on premise locations, and some don’t have anything at all.
- Whatever the case maybe, as part of our FusionTrust connectivity service offering we evaluate each of the applications, and create granular policies allowing connectivity access for each of the applications on granular basis, utilizing FQDN only as part of the best practices (no IP Addresses, unless absolutely necessary in occasional here and there types of exceptions).
- Some customers have tons of IoT devices that they want to connect and don’t know how, while others simply want to have secure communication to their AWS cloud over Zscaler.
Whatever the case is for every problem there is a unique solution.
- In the case of customers with AWS cloud architecture, we simply add connectors into AWS cloud, and get them to talk to the Zscaler cloud.
- Then after doing so, create necessary rules either over ZPA or ZIA using source anchor forwarding or any other methods to connect customers to their internal and externally facing websites.
- At the end of implementation customer’s employees has remote access connectivity to AWS resources and easy way of connecting from home while staying secure while browsing sites.
Additional Services for Identity Validation and Network Monitoring
In addition to our FusionTrust connectivity servicing offering, our company also offers multi factor level of validation across either certificates or other validation characteristics helping your networks stay secure. After all, FusionTrust service is all about making sure that the person that gets onto your network can be trusted. Implementing SaaS based offering Zero Trust Architecture is one thing, but maintaining it and ensuring that authentication is granted for only authorized employees is a totally different ball game.
- After all, when connecting remote employees or machines to your cloud or on premise network, and recognizing who the employees are requires relying on some sort of multi factor level of validation intermixed with all sorts of bells and whistles, making it very difficult for many customers to wrap their mind around for how to actually do such level of integration.
- Primary reason behind such complexity is the simple fact that there are way too many types of devices, and way too many types of operating systems to keep track of that requires validation prior to getting on customer’s network.
- Luckily our company has created specialized service offering specifically for customers who are looking to fortify their FusionTrust connectivity with multi factor level of authentication for different types of devices.
After Implementing Zero Trust Connectivity, do you think you are done?
Not even close….
After integrating FusionTrust Connectivity based on Zscaler vendor or any other type of vendor.
You also need to monitor the entire architecture, absolutely every single factor associated with the deployment of FusionTrust connectivity including multi factor authentication process, connectors, and entire enterprise for health of application connectivity and your users, which to be honest is not exactly straight forward or no where trivial endeavor.
Luckily not all hopes is lost. Our company specializes in Enterprise Monitoring Solutions helping your critical infrastructure get monitored.
We also can help companies visualize their entire environment in tools like New Relic,DataDog, LogicMonitor, SumoLogic, AppDynamics, Zenoss or Splunk, Solar Winds or even in a unified portal called FusionView For more info visit our monitoring services.
With FusionTrust Imagine This.
- With the help of our multi factor validation service offering, our FusionTrust consultants can help you validate your existing devices prior to devices getting connected to your network.
- Imagine being able to visualize your FusionTrust enterprise network and it’s underlining dependencies.
- Imagine being able to visualize business transactions associated with your FusionTrust connectivity as well as infrastructure components.
- Imagine being able to visualize distributed tracing patterns as users navigate through different types of business transactions and how overall health of your application depends on the infrastructure components, application components and other dependencies.
- Imagine being able to visualize even complex recurring events that need to be factored into alerting, but require intelligent logic adjustment.
- Imagine being able to suppress alerts and tackle seasonal type of data, in order to minimize risk of not being alerted when you needed vs when alert is not really needed.
- Imagine being able to have predictive and forecasting monitoring that can combine previous cyclical data in combination with other factors that are relevant for your environment and be able to get alerted on that.
- Imaging having different types of dashboards for compliance, operational level and many other levels, in combination with repots being sent to you or other team members helping your team minimize risk and look like a super hero.
Imagine being able to interconnect offices and remote work force or IoT devices across multiple clouds.
Imagine being able to see individual user’s intermediate hops between each hop and see the health state of the applications that they are using.
Well with so many imaginative points... described above, you do not have to imagine anymore.
Simply reach out to our DBA Binary Fusion company tell us your use case and we’ll hit the ground running supplementing your existing IT Staff with super charged monitoring and cyber security expertise, that can help your organization reduce risk and best of all tackle complicated tasks that otherwise would not be possible to tackle without a strong IT Security and Network/Application monitoring expertise.
When contacting us, simply let us know the use case you are working on, what you are trying to integrate, what you need monitored, how you are trying to integrate, what tools you already invested and need help with. Or simply describe the challenge you are facing. Our company is very agile and flexible in the way we conduct business. If interested in our services feel free to reach out to us, so we can share with you some of our service offering demonstrations and see if we can do POC or POV for you.
We work with financial organizations as our core expertise, but also service other types of industries ranging from real-estate, manufacturing, professional LLCs, accounting firms, health/medical dental, entertainment industries and other types of industries.
- Implementing Zero Trust Connectivity can be very challenging and almost impossible to configure without advanced knowledge enterprise architecture.
- With our customized FusionTrust solution offering, our company makes the complexity fade away.
- Picking DBA Binary Fusion as your company’s IT resource for advanced type of Security and networking integration will help you save tons of time, doing it yourself.
- With so many moving pieces it’s easy to get started doing it yourself and end up being stuck couple of months later.
- Luckily with our customized FusionTrust connectivity service offering you do not have to tackle this on your own.
- Even if you do not need the full managed FusionTrust service offering and only need small part of the service or any of the brother and sister services, such as FusionView, FusionAuto,FusionPatch, FusionScan,FusionML, don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Our company can create customized solution offering just for your specific enterprise need.
- Reach out to us, let us know your use case, we can get together analyze what you have, and provide your recommendation on how to move forward with what tool, what to monitor, how to monitor it and can also provide you presentation for some of the services that we did for our other customers in the field of Machine Learning, Certificate LifeCycle Management, Network Monitoring and beyond.
- If interested send an email to [email protected] or send us a message from the chat icon or fill out the form or call us, and simply let us know your use case.
- Thank You for taking your time to read about our FusionTrust Services.
Industries We Service and help customers integrate Multi Factor Solutions
Alternative Connectivity Solutions that we can work with
We can help customers with their UTM and Sophos XG or other firewall models get connected to AWS cloud.
We can work with Cradlepoint IBR routers and other types of cellular routers to help you create SDN solution with direct access to the cloud over OpenTLS.
We can help your company have secondary level of remote IPSEC access directly to Pulse Secure Appliances installed in the form of AMI in AWS cloud.
We can help customers get integrated with Zscaler as primary method of communication for remote access VPN, with combination of some other vendor like Pulse Secure in AWS as secondary vendor.
We can help customers create VPN tunnels through transit gateways to CSRs hosted in AWS cloud from the remote branches and we can help run EIGRP over DMVPN tunnels or even OSPF.
We can work with GAIA R77 and up version appliances helping customers get connected to the cloud in either routed or policy based routing way.
We can help customers with Cisco ASA connectivity to AWS cloud, using active and standby type of fail over methods.
We can help with Edgerouter connectivity from behind the NAT devices.
We also work with customers who have FortiNET environment and seeking help to interconnect their on premise networks to AWS cloud either through built in native features of AWS using virtual private gateways or to Fortigate Appliances in AWS cloud.
Problems and FusionTrust Solutions
Maintaining VPN tunnels is complex, although understandable in a complex multi cloud environment. Instead FusionTrust connectivity can be used, where your company would rely up on Zero Trust Architecture for inter-connecting your networks, and our company can help you integrate such architecture, either with Zscaler or another type of vendor, whomever is most affordable for your organization’s budget.
Our company can help you dissect cost factors and evaluate multiple vendors for your connectivity needs, including the vendors that you may already be engaged with, providing that they are based on Zero Trust Architecture. (if not than we offer separate consulting connectivity service offering for such cases)
Indeed, not every application is compatible with proxy. However our consultants can assist with deciphering your existing applications, to see if they could be made compatible with Zscaler Proxy. Either through the process of bypassing it, or application re-architecture, or modification of connectivity architecture through alternative means of connectivity beyond Zscaler such as your secondary VPN solution provider working in parallel with primary FusionTrust connectivity solution.
- Luckily there is no CA associated with Zscaler, Zscaler acts like a CA, when it comes to generating keys and associating them with Zscaler connectors.
- However, that doesn’t mean that you should just forget about certificate management.
- There is still certificate lifecycle management concept being involved just like with every thing else.
- Last thing you want to do is forget about renewing your cert.
- Our CLM and PKI solutions can help your company fortify your FusionTrust connectivity by ensuring that the certificate lifecycle is being managed and not forgotten. and certs are renewed regardless if it’s for individual connectors or for SAML based authentication or any other types of infrastructure that may exist in your enterprise beyond Zscaler. To learn more about our CLM and PKI solution offering visit this link.
- Indeed when it comes to FusionTrust connectivity there are other factors that can exist in your environment that may bock such connectivity such as NACLs or inbound or outbound security groups.
- Not to mention other factors that may exist in your environment, ranging from CrowdStrike agents on laptops, to Zone Based Firewalls on the routers, and Intrusion Detection or IPS types of connectivity restrictions configured on customer’s firewalls.
- Managing and seeing all of these connectivity restrictions is the key, after all FusionTrust connectivity relies on the underlining connectivity sort of like BGP relies on already pre-established connectivity prior to being connected on port 179 over TCP.
- Luckily our company can help companies visualize connections that are getting blocked across entire layer 1 through 7 stack through what so called FusionView unified portal, visualizing multiple types connectivity restrictions across your entire enterprise.
- Together with FusionTrust and FusionView the process of identifying what is being blocked where, becomes extremely simplified.
- Alternatively our company can help customers integrate many of the security systems that are responsible for blocking access with customer’s existing SIEM regardless if it’s Sumo Logic, Splunk, ELK stack or other.
Indeed any time application gets patched, it’s possible that after patching some new FQDN names get introduced or original URL where the application was hosted out of a sudden stops working, causing users not being able to connect to application.
- Luckily as part of our FusionPatch solution offering, our company verifies application health state after the patch is complete. Hence not only do we deploy patching solution architecture, we help you maintain it it’s health state.
- Our FusionView unified portal can help customers visualize application health state, before and after patch deployment.
- Our FusionTrust consultants can help your company reverse engineer application connectivity needs to see if it can be proxy compatible.
- In cases if the application is not proxy compatible, it can either be bypasssed or escalated to our App development team to help you customize architecture of the application that you are using in order to make it compatible.
Other Integration and IT Services Similar to FusionTrust service
AlphaCICE & Alpha FusionView Service Details
Minimize false positive, duplicate alerts with AlphaCICE central intelligence correlation engine. AlphaCICE and unify all of your tools AIOPS events in a single pane of glass with Alpha FusionView. See how Alpha FusionSmart Enterprise Monitoring service that Alpha Technologies offer ties it all up together in context of multiple ITIL best practices phases.
AlphaCICE – Central Intelligence Correlation Engine
Minimize false positive, duplicate alerts with AlphaCICE central intelligence correlation engine. AlphaCICE is a custom solution and service offered by Alpha Technologies that is specifically designed for financial industries seeking to take control of their incident management process. Incident Managers can maximize their operational effectiveness through streamlined operationalized workflows, by relying on correlated supervised and unsupervised AIOPS classified intelligence fetched from your already existing monitoring tools. AlphaCICE is explicitly designed to reduce multiple events into a single actionable event that matters most, by empowering data owner operators with prescriptive & AI & ML driven recommendations
Alpha Digital Transformation of Applications & Tech Stack
Alpha Digital Transformation solutions for all size businesses seeking to secure their legacy application in order to minimize risk, while in parallel migrate the application and tech stack into modern API invokable and event driven ecosystem helping data owners get closer to their data.
Alpha AWS | AVD | Office 365 Virtualization Solutions
AWS Desktop and Network Virtualization solutions and services for small, medium & large size companies seeking to solve high latency connectivity related problems, while maximizing security.
Alpha FusionChain Innovative Solution for BlockChain Database and Monitoring
Migrate Your Legacy applications to Blockchain faster and safer without disruption of the existing workflow. With our tool kit we can help companies build, deploy maintain and manage Blockchain architecture helping you revolutionize your microservices and decentralized architecture. We can build Blockchain networks for multiple use cases ranging from NFTs, Crypto, MetaVerse and beyond.
Other Solutions & Services that we offer
Why Customers Pick Us
Automation of Applications
Automation of monolithic and microservice types of applications, software testing and quality assurance. Helping companies minimize manual tasks in every day operations and reduce costs by leveraging custom built automation scripts for your enterprise infrastructure, ranging from automation of APIs to orchestration of complex resources.Read More
Expertise in Cloud and On Premise Environments
Expertise in AI and ML with multiple clouds AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Serverless Lambda Functions, Docker containers, and beyond as well as on-premise network & app infrastructure environments.Read More
Custom-built view bridging your micro-services and monolithic application, infrastructure, and monitoring need all in one portal. For example, ServiceNow, Jira, CMDB, BMC Control M and Microservices all in 1 portal, helping customers visualize, slice, and dissect data as well as create reports, trends, and forecasts, based on results of any data, either coming from your on-premise or in cloud environmentRead More
Based on Zero Trust Connectivity Architecture
Get your on site locations and remote office work force or IoT devices connected with the help of custom solutions designed to keep companies secure, while protecting employees form malicious threats.Read More
FusionCLM PKI Solutions
Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) and PKI services and solutions for companies seeking to take control of their certificate validation and enrollment needs, helping companies reduce riskRead More