Our company offers, customized IT solutions for different types of organizations seeking to reduce risk, secure their enterprise and visualize their workflows, applications, networks, machines and devices.
What is Alpha FusionView?
- Alpha FusionView is our data analytic single pane of glass software designed to visualize different business transactions, applications, infrastructure, workflows and a lot more.
- It’s a uniquely created software by Alpha company with DBA Binary Fusion as subsidary, based on years of experience working with different customers and architectures, specifically designed with data visualizations bells and whistles that help companies visualize their data landscape, identify anomalies as part of our Alpha FusionML software offering, conduct forecasting and a lot more.
- With Alpha FusionView customers can get valuable business and infrastructure/application data insights that can help them minimize risk and save money on data ingestion costs.
- What makes this software so unique is that it can be hand crafted for almost any type of workflow, to produce data visualizations and historical trend data.
- Plus with custom integrations that we have already done for with other data visualization tools, our company can help organizations unify their data directly from their existing SIEMs, CMDBs, business analytic or enterprise monitoring tools.
Infrastructure Visualization Solution
Alpha FusionSmart Enterprise Monitoring Solution . The solution that can help customers visualize their in office and remote user connectivity by inter-combining multiple data sets from business application data, and infrastructure data, and unifying it all in a single pane of glass.
Imagine being able to visualize your existing connectivity to see which employees are working more effectively, for how long they are logged in, where did they log in, how much time they spent being logged in etc.
We can Visualize in a unified view your critical connectivity infrastructure.
Our company works with different types of vendors, ranging from Sophos, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Cisco, Ubiquiti, Splunk including Zscaler and many other vendors helping customers interconnect their branch offices to AWS or Azure, GCP clouds as well as visualize critical KPIs in Alpha FusionView.
With the help of Alpha FusionView software we can help companies visualize wired and wireless connectivity of remote and in office users. Additionally we can visualize workflows and critical KPIs that attributed to employee’s performance.
What type of other data visualizations Apha FusionView supports
In addition to visualizing infrastructure related data Alpha FusionView can visualize containerized micro-services and monolithic types applications, in combination of different types of business KPIs fetched from customer’s CMDB like Device 42, ServiceNow or others.
With Alpha FusionView software we ingest data, then slice it and dice it, pre-process it and ensure that the critical data is hashed or masked, helping companies standardize their data set in the form of unified dashboards split by department, impact, productivity, and other types of characteristics.
Our software can be adjusted per customer requirement, per specific workflow or set of workflows and can accept data from different types of data sources .
Custom Integration with your IDP
Azure SAML and SCIM provisioning Integration with Alpha FusionView
Our tool integrates with Azure, Okta and other types of IDPs, and supports IDP initiated authentication, making it easy for your users to get access to the tool through a signle sign on.
MultiFactor Authentication Integration with Alpha FusionView
Many companies prefer their employees have single sign-on with Multi-Factor authentication as part of the corporate security policy. Maintaining multi-factor authentication through Azure or Okta and making it work with Alpha FusionView is part of our solution offering. Say goodbye to the good old days remembering passwords.
Our customized dashboards can be shared with users through user email or UPN. Our tool can adapt towards your environment.
Data Slicing and Dicing of data is done with Alpha FusionQuery Language or short for AFQL.
Grabbing data and visualizing data is done with the help of our Alpha FusionQuery Language. We have created customized operators that allow us and our customers visualize data, chain the data together using concept of distributed tracing, parse logs, and extract metrics.
AFQL is very intuitive and easy to pick up type of language. When working with different customers we constantly enhance our operators and introduce functionalities based on different types of customer use cases.
With Alpha FusionQuery Language we can extract data from multiple data sets, chain it together with critical events helping customers pain the whole picture of their environment.
Alpha FusionView Use Cases
Imagine needing to visualize your entire infrastructure landscape side by side with application performance and business transactions in order to identify which employees logging into company’s network, when how and for how long.
With Alpha FusionView we can help visualize
User Interactivity and how busy the employee is
- Interconnectivity between in office employees and your identity systems such as Cisco ISE environments.
- Interconnectivity between remote employees and your already existing Zero Trust Connectivity vendors.
- How long it takes for user to stay logged into your Zero Trust Architecture.
- What applications and websites users browse.
- How many times screen went into sleep mode.
- What tickets users created.
- What internal pages they accessed.
- How many collaboration tools they logged into.
- How many total key strokes and mouse clicks user executed by date.
- What switches/routers/devices user logged in and what changes were done.
- How many emails sent, and change controls executed.
- Location of the user and trend of activities over time.
Helping companies visualize employee productivity based on department, work from home or in office type or other criteria.
Desktop Tools accessed
Desktop/Laptop tools accessed and commands executed.
- What commands user typed in command prompt.
- What processes utilized the most.
- What types of connections initiated.
- What type of installations attempted.
- User Login Failures
- Applications accessed.
Initial and ongoing monitoring.
- Connector Health Monitoring for CPU, Memory, connector health status, and beyond.
- Application Health Monitoring.
- ZDX Health Monitoring of User connections.
- Web Log & Advanced Firewall Monitoring.
- FusionSmart – Monitoring Zscaler logs & metrics in customer’s SIEM such as SumoLogic, Splunk, or DataDog or any other tool such as FusionView.
- Integration services with ServiceNow through SumoLogic or FusionView.
- Custom Dashboard Creation for Zscaler ZIA, ZPA, Authentication or any other type of KPIs, side by side with business transaction monitoring.
- Custom Alerts creation based on advanced outliers, logs/metrics.
- Monitoring Agents Instrumentation for servers, and other types of devices.
- FusionAuto: Automation of Zscaler API-driven scripts for infrastructure health monitoring.
- FusionML: Machine Learning model building and creation of advanced monitoring and forecasting.
- FusionView: Custom API integration for monitoring outside of Zscaler Portal in a single FusionView unified portal, intermixed with other application health monitoring, including business transaction monitoring through the use of distributed tracing, metrics, and logs.
Professional Services (Network & Security Engineering)
First-time setup and continuous support.
- Troubleshooting connectivity with advanced types of applications that may not be compatible with Proxy and creating workarounds and permanent solutions.
- Integration services with AWS, Azure, and IDPs.
- Single Sign-On Integration for ZPA, ZIA user, and admin SAML and SCIM.
- Source Anchor Forwarding Configuration and integration for greater interoperability.
- Advanced Firewall Configuration.
- NSS and Sumo Logic or Splunk Integration for web logging or advanced firewall logging.
- Isolated DMZ configuration and integration with on-prem environment for apps that are vulnerable, that require isolation.
- Custom creation of app profile policy integration and creation to suit developer’s Zscaler operational workflow.
- Procedure creation for the Infrastructure Operations team and the company’s employees.
- Advanced proxy configuration for collaboration applications such as Teams, Zoom, AWS Workspaces, Azure AVD, etc, and others.
- The naming convention maintenance for Application Segments, Server Groups, Application groups, connectors, and Segment Groups.
Educational & Knowledge Transfer
First time and continuos driven effort.
- Educational Playbook Generation for company employees ranging from regular users, IT staff, and beyond.
- Creation of procedures in confluence/SharePoint for applications that are not proxy friendly.
- Internal enterprise engineering training for how to troubleshoot Zsclaer related issues.
FusionTrust - Zero Trust Connectivity Services
Here are the services that we offer for Zero Trust Connectivity customers.
- Design of your entire Zero Trust Network
- Identify existing applications and their DNS associated names.
- Implement connector connectivity.
- Create naming hierarchy for Zscaler connectors and associated object dependencies.
- Interconnect multiple VPCs in your AWS environment together with the your Enterprise network.
- Ensure that your existing applications that conduct patching of your systems work with Zscaler by leveraging our FusionScan and FusionPatch service.
- Create customized SIPA source anchor forwarding policy exceptions for applications that don’t behave well with different public IP addresses.
- Permission management.
- Cloudwatch configuration for metrics and logs.
- Transit Gateway VPN configuration.
- Virtual Private Gateway setup for small and medium offices.
- Certificate ACM building, helping you create certificate authority and making certificate based authentication work.
Cost Analysis & Savings
When many of our customers reach out to us, rarely does every customer know all the associated costs with the solution, simply because there are many factors associated with building VPN tunnels and making them work with the cloud, or creating Zero Trust Connectivity fortified network.
As part of our FusionTrust solution offering, we help customers pick the most optimal cost-effective options for their connectivity needs, and part of the engagement conduct Network Assessment, making sure that whatever existing infrastructure that you already invested is factored into the solution, helping customers save money.
Zscaler Patching Limitations
It’s no secret that when it comes to patching applications for vulnerabilities such as SCCM or any other types of application deployment applications, Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity proxy solution maybe questionable. After all with Zero Trust Concept Zscaler does not connect to the machines, but rather machines connect to Zscaler. The way underlining patching applications behave is that they connect directly to devices on the network. Yet, the reality of it all with Zscaler Zero Trust Connectivity this patching behavior must be in reverse. Meaning machines must connect to Zscaler vs the other way around.
So what to do in this case? Does it mean companies should not migrate to Zscaler? Luckily not all hope is lost and there is a solution.
Solution to Zscaler Patching Limitation
Our company has created specialized solution just for the purpose of patching, where we can help companies with their patching needs, and not only help with their patching needs and make it compatible with Zscaler, but also simplify the entire process of patching and it’s complexity.
To learn more about our patching for vulnerabilities solution visit our FusionPatch solution offering.
FusionPatch is a separate service that our company offers for customers seeking to take control of their patching needs.
In combination with our FusionTrust Zero Trust Connectivity services and FusionPatch vulnerability patching services, customers can maximize their Enterprise security needs to the next level.
Other Zscaler Proxy Limitations
Not every application behave well with proxy type of zero trust architecture. For example when it comes to scanning for vulnerabilities using tools like Nessus, certain steps are needed to be done in order to make scanning for vulnerabilities work.
Luckily not all hope is lost. Our company also specializes in Vulnerability Scanning solutions, helping companies with scanning their external and internal network for vulnerabilities, conveniently delivered to you as part of our FusionScan service offering.
FusionTrust combined together with FusionScan and FusionPatch, can help companies not only get transitioned into Zero Trust Connectivity type of architecture helping companies stay secure, but can also help companies stay compatible with scanning & patching vulnerability tools as well as maximizing their enterprise security to the next level.
To learn more about our FusionPatch and FusionScan security offerings visit this link.
Licensing cost Analysis
When purchasing any type of equipment or software solutions relevant to firewalls, or VPN termination devices there are always licensing fees.
We can help you analyze these licensing fees and pick the right partner for your connectivity needs.
We are vendor agnostic
It doesn’t matter with which vendor you are dealing with, we are vendor agnostic.
- Some vendors may be better than others when it comes to individual solution needs.
- Our role is to recommend the best vendor to help you save money
- Regardless if you are looking for firewall in the cloud solution or Zero Trust type of solution, we can help you integrate it.
Our professional IT Consultants don’t just speak the vendor language, but rather speak the protocol language.
Think of it this way every vendor who builds some type of solution is relying on some type of protocol to make the solution work.
Our company has specialized IT Network Consultants who are well versed with both on-premise and cloud types of architecture, regardless if it’s AWS, Azure, Google.
Monitoring Employees working remotely or in office settings can be challanging.
How do you visualize and measure employee productivity in hybrid connectivity settings?
Every workflow is different, hence the complexity behind visualizing such workflows.
For example some company’s have employees working in hybrid settings from home and in office.
In addition to that, every department is different increasing complexity of identifying KPIs relevant to employee production even further.
Additionally many of the companies are having trouble gathering data from each of the employee due to improperly designed non-Zero Trust Architecture, making it very hard to get data from every device.
Quantifying KPIs that pertains to productivity, and visualizing them requires inter-combination of multiple skill sets.
One thing is to identify KPIs relevant to productivity of the employees based on department… the other thing is to visualize these KPIs and identify what appears to be normal and what not.
Many data analytics tools on the market have expensive ingestion fees.
Meaning even if you do succeed in identifying KPIs. Ingesting the data associated with these KPIs can be expensive. Since many of the tools on the market have high data ingestion costs.
Identifying data sources and ingesting the critical KPIs requires multiple layers of expertise.
Meaning every company’s tool is different and so are the employees and the departments using these tools. Identifying methods of integration for how to grab data, and present it in a unified single pane of glass tool….requires entire Venn diagram of skill sets.
Data gathering is difficult to do without Zero Trust Architecture
Meaning many companies out there use traditional VPN connectivity when connecting their devices to corporate network… that are not only lacking in security, creating unnecessary backhaul traffic and maximized risks in vulnerabilities, but also pose risk from the standpoint of visibility… making it very difficult to visualize data based on application layer.
Monitoring employees in general requires literally analyzing the workflow of users and departments
Meaning identifying exactly what the users are doing, what tools are they using then extracting the important statistics out of each tool and reflecting that in a time series graph among with other data that can help C-Level Execs detect trends…..
Visualizing Productivity of employees requires knowing where they are logging in from....
Meaning how do you know if user is logged in from office or remote? How do you visualize all that? How do you know if employees are working more effectively from home or from office?
Visualizing Vulnerabilities and seeing Trends of resolution can be hard
We often find many companies struggling to visualize trends for their vulnerabilities. Every vulnerability pose risk specially if it’s exploited and that risk can cause less productive employees.
Single Pane of Glass Data Visualization all in one
With Alpha FusionView our company can help organizations take control of their enterprise visibility, their network, infrastructure and critical business transaction data by visualizing it all in a single pane of glass, helping companies minimize risk and save money on other data ingestion tools.
Data Ingestion Cost Saving
Our company can help customers visualize their critical business data, and have developed frameworks and processes for how to reduce data ingestion costs in comparison to other Data analytics tools. As part of our Alpha FusionSmart Enterprise Monitoring solution, our data analytic, and data science experts can help your IT staff aggregate data from multiple source of data in our Alpha FusionView tool.
Customized Data Visualization Per each individual workflow
As part of our Alpha FusionSmart Enterprise Monitoring solution offering we can help companies slice and dice the data, and work with your existing business subject matter experts from each of the departments to create customized data visualization solutions per each department.
Machine Learning Forecasting & Anomaly Detection
As part of our Alpha FusionML Solution offering we can help companies not only visualize data and show entire chain of events associated with that data, but can also help companies detect anomalies and conduct forecasting of important transactions, that can help companies spot abnormal behavior quicker, and get notified about it.
Simplify Data Gathering & Reduce risk.
As part of our Alpha FusionTrust Solution offering we can help companies transition to Zero Trust Architecture maximize data visibility based on application connectivity rather than IP, and offload logs, Metrics & traces directly to our Alpha FusionView tool, helping companies visualize their data and employees a lot more effectively.
Visualize Behavior of users and critical business transactions
As part of our Alpha FusionSmart offering we can help companies analyze many of the user’s behaviors and visualize the behavior in Alpha FusionView. For example some users constantly log into Jira to create tickets and some to ServiceNow, while others browse the web and do other tasks. We can visualize all this data and summarize it into intelligent views all within single UI>
Visualize Productivity of Hybrid Users
As part of our Alpha FusionAuth solution offering we can help companies implement identify, authenticate and authorize their employees and devices, in order to extract valuable insights for how user/machine is authenticated, where from, in office or out of office and visualize it all in Alpha FusionView helping you visualize employee productivity in office and out of office side by side.
Visualize Vulnerabilities and Their Resolution Trends
As part of our Alpha FusionScan solution offering we can help companies with scanning for vulnerabilities, and visualizing these vulnerabilities directly in Alpha FusionView helping IT Security professionals see results of the vulnerability scan, and with our Alpha FusionPatch solution we also help companies patch their devices and show results of the patched devices in context of Trends directly in Alpha FusionView helping companies reduce risk and preserve their employees productivity.
Typical Example of what our customers ask us to do
Remote Access Connectivity Use Case
We get some customers who reach out to us and ask to connect their work from home employees and 3rd party contractors to their on-premise and cloud networks.
- Problems that we instantly see is that customers have different types of enterprise architecture, with scattered AWS accounts, and VPCs not being connected at all between one another, relying on archaic policies that are very difficult to maintain.
- To solve this problem, we analyze each of the existing AWS accounts, to see what type of security policies are being allowed, what existing VPN solutions are being used to interconnect these VPCs and simply add a connector in each of the VPCs where applicable.
- In some cases customers have already existing Virtual Private Gateways interconnecting multiple sites together, other customers may have transit gateways with CSR peering through DMVPN network to on premise locations, and some don’t have anything at all.
- Whatever the case maybe, as part of our FusionTrust connectivity service offering we evaluate each of the applications, and create granular policies allowing connectivity access for each of the applications on granular basis, utilizing FQDN only as part of the best practices (no IP Addresses, unless absolutely necessary in occasional here and there types of exceptions).
- Some customers have tons of IoT devices that they want to connect and don’t know how, while others simply want to have secure communication to their AWS cloud over Zscaler.
Whatever the case is for every problem there is a unique solution.
- In the case of customers with AWS cloud architecture, we simply add connectors into AWS cloud, and get them to talk to the Zscaler cloud.
- Then after doing so, create necessary rules either over ZPA or ZIA using source anchor forwarding or any other methods to connect customers to their internal and externally facing websites.
- At the end of implementation customer’s employees has remote access connectivity to AWS resources and easy way of connecting from home while staying secure while browsing sites.
Additional Services for Identity Validation and Network Monitoring
In addition to our FusionTrust connectivity servicing offering, our company also offers multi factor level of validation across either certificates or other validation characteristics helping your networks stay secure. After all, FusionTrust service is all about making sure that the person that gets onto your network can be trusted. Implementing SaaS based offering Zero Trust Architecture is one thing, but maintaining it and ensuring that authentication is granted for only authorized employees is a totally different ball game.
- After all, when connecting remote employees or machines to your cloud or on premise network, and recognizing who the employees are requires relying on some sort of multi factor level of validation intermixed with all sorts of bells and whistles, making it very difficult for many customers to wrap their mind around for how to actually do such level of integration.
- Primary reason behind such complexity is the simple fact that there are way too many types of devices, and way too many types of operating systems to keep track of that requires validation prior to getting on customer’s network.
- Luckily our company has created specialized service offering specifically for customers who are looking to fortify their FusionTrust connectivity with multi factor level of authentication for different types of devices.
After Implementing Zero Trust Connectivity, do you think you are done?
Not even close….
After integrating FusionTrust Connectivity based on Zscaler vendor or any other type of vendor.
You also need to monitor the entire architecture, absolutely every single factor associated with the deployment of FusionTrust connectivity including multi factor authentication process, connectors, and entire enterprise for health of application connectivity and your users, which to be honest is not exactly straight forward or no where trivial endeavor.
Luckily not all hopes is lost. Our company specializes in Enterprise Monitoring Solutions helping your critical infrastructure get monitored.
We also can help companies visualize their entire environment in tools like New Relic,DataDog, LogicMonitor, SumoLogic, AppDynamics, Zenoss or Splunk, Solar Winds or even in a unified portal called FusionView For more info visit our monitoring services.
With FusionTrust Imagine This.
- With the help of our multi factor validation service offering, our FusionTrust consultants can help you validate your existing devices prior to devices getting connected to your network.
- Imagine being able to visualize your FusionTrust enterprise network and it’s underlining dependencies.
- Imagine being able to visualize business transactions associated with your FusionTrust connectivity as well as infrastructure components.
- Imagine being able to visualize distributed tracing patterns as users navigate through different types of business transactions and how overall health of your application depends on the infrastructure components, application components and other dependencies.
- Imagine being able to visualize even complex recurring events that need to be factored into alerting, but require intelligent logic adjustment.
- Imagine being able to suppress alerts and tackle seasonal type of data, in order to minimize risk of not being alerted when you needed vs when alert is not really needed.
- Imagine being able to have predictive and forecasting monitoring that can combine previous cyclical data in combination with other factors that are relevant for your environment and be able to get alerted on that.
- Imaging having different types of dashboards for compliance, operational level and many other levels, in combination with repots being sent to you or other team members helping your team minimize risk and look like a super hero.
Imagine being able to interconnect offices and remote work force or IoT devices across multiple clouds.
Imagine being able to see individual user’s intermediate hops between each hop and see the health state of the applications that they are using.
Well with so many imaginative points... described above, you do not have to imagine anymore.
Simply reach out to our DBA Binary Fusion company tell us your use case and we’ll hit the ground running supplementing your existing IT Staff with super charged monitoring and cyber security expertise, that can help your organization reduce risk and best of all tackle complicated tasks that otherwise would not be possible to tackle without a strong IT Security and Network/Application monitoring expertise.
When contacting us, simply let us know the use case you are working on, what you are trying to integrate, what you need monitored, how you are trying to integrate, what tools you already invested and need help with. Or simply describe the challenge you are facing. Our company is very agile and flexible in the way we conduct business. If interested in our services feel free to reach out to us, so we can share with you some of our service offering demonstrations and see if we can do POC or POV for you.
We work with financial organizations as our core expertise, but also service other types of industries ranging from real-estate, manufacturing, professional LLCs, accounting firms, health/medical dental, entertainment industries and other types of industries.
- Implementing Zero Trust Connectivity can be very challenging and almost impossible to configure without advanced knowledge enterprise architecture.
- With our customized FusionTrust solution offering, our company makes the complexity fade away.
- Additionally with our Alpha FusionView software we can help companies visualize their Zero Trust Architecture and applications accessed.
- Picking DBA Binary Fusion as your company’s IT resource for advanced type of Security and networking integration will help you save tons of time, doing it yourself.
- With so many moving pieces it’s easy to get started doing it yourself and end up being stuck couple of months later.
- Luckily with our customized FusionTrust connectivity service offering you do not have to tackle this on your own.
- Even if you do not need the full managed FusionTrust service offering and only need small part of the service or any of the brother and sister services, such as FusionView, FusionAuto,FusionPatch, FusionScan,FusionML, don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Our company can create customized solution offering just for your specific enterprise need.
- Reach out to us, let us know your use case, we can get together analyze what you have, and provide your recommendation on how to move forward with what tool, what to monitor, how to monitor it and can also provide you presentation for some of the services that we did for our other customers in the field of Machine Learning, Certificate LifeCycle Management, Network Monitoring and beyond.
- If interested send an email to email@example.com or send us a message from the chat icon or fill out the form or call us, and simply let us know your use case.
- Thank You for taking your time to read about our FusionTrust Services.
Industries We Service and help customers integrate Multi Factor Solutions
Alternative Connectivity Solutions that we can work with
We can help customers with their UTM and Sophos XG or other firewall models get connected to AWS cloud.
We can work with Cradlepoint IBR routers and other types of cellular routers to help you create SDN solution with direct access to the cloud over OpenTLS.
We can help your company have secondary level of remote IPSEC access directly to Pulse Secure Appliances installed in the form of AMI in AWS cloud.
We can help customers get integrated with Zscaler as primary method of communication for remote access VPN, with combination of some other vendor like Pulse Secure in AWS as secondary vendor.
We can help customers create VPN tunnels through transit gateways to CSRs hosted in AWS cloud from the remote branches and we can help run EIGRP over DMVPN tunnels or even OSPF.
We can work with GAIA R77 and up version appliances helping customers get connected to the cloud in either routed or policy based routing way.
We can help customers with Cisco ASA connectivity to AWS cloud, using active and standby type of fail over methods.
We can help with Edgerouter connectivity from behind the NAT devices.
We also work with customers who have FortiNET environment and seeking help to interconnect their on premise networks to AWS cloud either through built in native features of AWS using virtual private gateways or to Fortigate Appliances in AWS cloud.
Problems and FusionTrust Solutions
Maintaining VPN tunnels is complex, although understandable in a complex multi cloud environment. Instead FusionTrust connectivity can be used, where your company would rely up on Zero Trust Architecture for inter-connecting your networks, and our company can help you integrate such architecture, either with Zscaler or another type of vendor, whomever is most affordable for your organization’s budget.
Our company can help you dissect cost factors and evaluate multiple vendors for your connectivity needs, including the vendors that you may already be engaged with, providing that they are based on Zero Trust Architecture. (if not than we offer separate consulting connectivity service offering for such cases)
Indeed, not every application is compatible with proxy. However our consultants can assist with deciphering your existing applications, to see if they could be made compatible with Zscaler Proxy. Either through the process of bypassing it, or application re-architecture, or modification of connectivity architecture through alternative means of connectivity beyond Zscaler such as your secondary VPN solution provider working in parallel with primary FusionTrust connectivity solution.
- Luckily there is no CA associated with Zscaler, Zscaler acts like a CA, when it comes to generating keys and associating them with Zscaler connectors.
- However, that doesn’t mean that you should just forget about certificate management.
- There is still certificate lifecycle management concept being involved just like with every thing else.
- Last thing you want to do is forget about renewing your cert.
- Our CLM and PKI solutions can help your company fortify your FusionTrust connectivity by ensuring that the certificate lifecycle is being managed and not forgotten. and certs are renewed regardless if it’s for individual connectors or for SAML based authentication or any other types of infrastructure that may exist in your enterprise beyond Zscaler. To learn more about our CLM and PKI solution offering visit this link.
- Indeed when it comes to FusionTrust connectivity there are other factors that can exist in your environment that may bock such connectivity such as NACLs or inbound or outbound security groups.
- Not to mention other factors that may exist in your environment, ranging from CrowdStrike agents on laptops, to Zone Based Firewalls on the routers, and Intrusion Detection or IPS types of connectivity restrictions configured on customer’s firewalls.
- Managing and seeing all of these connectivity restrictions is the key, after all FusionTrust connectivity relies on the underlining connectivity sort of like BGP relies on already pre-established connectivity prior to being connected on port 179 over TCP.
- Luckily our company can help companies visualize connections that are getting blocked across entire layer 1 through 7 stack through what so called FusionView unified portal, visualizing multiple types connectivity restrictions across your entire enterprise.
- Together with FusionTrust and FusionView the process of identifying what is being blocked where, becomes extremely simplified.
- Alternatively our company can help customers integrate many of the security systems that are responsible for blocking access with customer’s existing SIEM regardless if it’s Sumo Logic, Splunk, ELK stack or other.
Indeed any time application gets patched, it’s possible that after patching some new FQDN names get introduced or original URL where the application was hosted out of a sudden stops working, causing users not being able to connect to application.
- Luckily as part of our FusionPatch solution offering, our company verifies application health state after the patch is complete. Hence not only do we deploy patching solution architecture, we help you maintain it it’s health state.
- Our FusionView unified portal can help customers visualize application health state, before and after patch deployment.
- Our FusionTrust consultants can help your company reverse engineer application connectivity needs to see if it can be proxy compatible.
- In cases if the application is not proxy compatible, it can either be bypasssed or escalated to our App development team to help you customize architecture of the application that you are using in order to make it compatible.
Other Integration and IT Services Similar to FusionTrust service
Other Solutions & Services that we offer
Why Customers Pick Us
Automation of Applications
Automation of monolithic and microservice types of applications, software testing and quality assurance. Helping companies minimize manual tasks in every day operations and reduce costs by leveraging custom built automation scripts for your enterprise infrastructure, ranging from automation of APIs to orchestration of complex resources.Read More
Expertise in Cloud and On Premise Environments
Expertise in AI and ML with multiple clouds AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Serverless Lambda Functions, Docker containers, and beyond as well as on-premise network & app infrastructure environments.Read More
Custom-built view bridging your micro-services and monolithic application, infrastructure, and monitoring need all in one portal. For example, ServiceNow, Jira, CMDB, BMC Control M and Microservices all in 1 portal, helping customers visualize, slice, and dissect data as well as create reports, trends, and forecasts, based on results of any data, either coming from your on-premise or in cloud environmentRead More
Based on Zero Trust Connectivity Architecture
Get your on site locations and remote office work force or IoT devices connected with the help of custom solutions designed to keep companies secure, while protecting employees form malicious threats.Read More
FusionCLM PKI Solutions
Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) and PKI services and solutions for companies seeking to take control of their certificate validation and enrollment needs, helping companies reduce riskRead More