Logic Monitor Consulting Services
Logic Monitor IT Solutions by DBA Binary Fusion
Our company works with Logic Monitor company helping customers visualize their network, ranging from software-defined networking controllers, routers, switches, wireless and wired devices as well as other types of devices.
Many of our customers are exploring solution such as Logic Monitor
- As you very well know, due to the latest SolarWinds security vulnerabilities, many customers are moving away from SolarWinds products to other products such as Sumo Logic, DataDog, and Logic Monitor.
- Our company can help your organization integrate with Logic Monitor. We can help you with Logic Monitor Proof of Concept/POV. Anything that Logic Monitor can work around it, and supplement Logic Monitor solution with another solution such as Sumo Logic. We like both software as service providers for their simplicity, and ability to co-exist with one another helping many of our customers fill in the blanks.
- For anything that Logic Monitor or Sumo Logic can’t do, we can rely on other tools that your company may already have in-house and analyze what types of integrations they have with tools like Logic Monitor and Sumo Logic.
- Additionally, we can make create a custom tool built on a microservices architecture that can unify your entire application stack and help your organization visualize the entire layer 1 through 7 stacks in a single portal.
- If this is too much or too expensive, we can have portions of the services monitored by one monitoring vendor and another portion by another. We can help you identify and differentiate what makes sense to monitor with what tool, based on costs, functionality, urgency, and complexity as criteria.
- To help you better understand what our company offers, feel free to continue reading.
Our Expertise include
Machine Learning, AI OPS, Natural Language Processing, MicroServices Monitoring across Kubernetes clusters, AWS, Azure, and other major cloud providers.
We specialize not only in integrating solutions for our customers based on their use case, but we also provide an option for many of our customers to offload their monitoring headaches to us. Where our company augments your existing IT staff and takes care of your network, infrastructure, and application monitoring needs.
SLA-based managed services.
- Monthly and weekly Team status updates.
- Pro-active recommendations from SMEs.
- Research and Development activities on a needed basis.
- Quarterly progress updates.
Our Managed Services Include
- Proof of concept and Proof of Value analysis of our services.
- Identification of critical applications, services, business transactions and KPIs.
- Onboarding your infrastructure into monitoring tools.
- Creating Alerts per specific customer use cases.
- Creating Forecasting and Predictive Monitoring Dashboards using ML and AI as well other techniques.
- Centralizing your monitoring into either already on-premise or in cloud SIEM.
- Creating centralized single pane of glass dashboard views for executive, operational, and high-level use cases.
- Integrating already pre-existing customer’s tools into customer’s existing monitoring tools that customer is already invested into.
- Run book and operational monitoring documentation creation for business teams, enterprise teams, risk/compliance, service desk, ops, dev ops, information security, network engineering teams
In addition to managed monitoring services our company provides custom solution integration services, either based on fixed cost price or based on variable price.
Why We chose To Work with Logic Monitor vendor.
We help customers Integrate with Logic Monitor SaaS Software product.
Our company specializes in the integration of monitoring solutions for small, medium, and large size businesses. We service financial organizations, professional LLCs, medical, and manufacturing sectors.
Why Pick DBA Binary Fusion as your monitoring integration provider?
- We have created strategic partnerships with multiple monitoring vendors, specializing in the sector of network, infrastructure, and application monitoring helping companies integrate monitoring solutions specifically per their environment.
- We are uniquely positioned in the market, where we have both SolarWinds experts as well as other monitoring tools experts including Logic Monitor.
- We can help you migrate to Logic Monitor SaaS solution away from Solarwinds.
- We can help you replicate the needed functions that you heavily relied on in SolarWinds but in other monitoring echo-systems and tools such as either Logic Monitor or Zabbix or other tools.
- For customers who still want to keep their SolarWinds product, we also have SolarWinds subject matter experts who can help you continue monitoring your Solar Winds environment while we gradually help you transition out of the SolarWinds environment.
The good part about Logic Monitor is that they already have pre-built multiple modules and functions that make it possible to monitor the network a lot easier. Plus their REST API support makes it possible to integrate with other monitoring tools.
This makes it possible for DBA Binary Fusion to work in Agile fashion for any new types of customer monitoring requirements
- Logic Monitor is lacking in some of the functionalities as it pertains to security standards and MITRE & ATT&CK knowledge base threat visualization.
- However, that is something DBA Binary Fusion can help customers fulfil with other monitoring tools such as Sumo Logic and specifically designed services.
- Although by the time you read this service article it’s possible that some of these cons are no longer cons since Logic Monitor development team is fairly quick in integrating new features.
What Kind of Other Custom Security Monitoring Solution Integration Services can DBA Binary Fusion offer?
- Our company offers unique custom security monitoring solutions for CIOs, C-level execs, Security practitioners, IT directors, and managers.
- One of our security monitoring services includes CLM PKI Certificate Monitoring and Management. With this service, we help companies monitor the certificate expiration and validity of their certificates or other types of attributes that are responsible for the identity of the device.
- Our customized SaaS solution specifically monitors the certificate enrollment process, where we monitor the entire certificate lifecycle and help customers manage this lifecycle, across the customer’s entire fleet of devices, applications, and infrastructure.
- Imagine being able to validate your company’s laptops, video conferencing units, printers, phones, software-defined networking controllers, VPN devices, f5 load balancers, or any other types of devices, prior to any of these devices hopping on customer’s on-premise or in the cloud network.
- Imagine being able to validate your windows laptops, your IOS devices, Macintosh laptops, Samsung devices, or even IoT devices local on-premise or mobile.
- Enforcing authenticity is the number one way of reducing risk.
- Imagine having Tony Stark View in front of your face showing what types of devices exist on your network, where they at, how often they are connected and whether or not they are BYOD devices, company’s property or 3rd party company devices.
- Imagine having your own unified centralized certificate provisioning portal where the process of provisioning certificate is simplified, where you no longer have to hop around multiple OpenSSL tools to generate your CSR then paste that into the device and follow rigorous certificate importation practices only to forget them several years later, certificate managed to expire causing an outage
To learn more about our Certificate Lifecycle Management and PKI services, check out our services section of this site.
MultiFactor Monitoring and Integration Services.
Our company can go beyond just the certificate lifecycle management. Relying on certificates to validate if the device is truly the company’s devices, is all great and good, however, it still does not protect from the security unfortunate situations where the certificate is copied from your company’s device to another on company’s device and such device end up hopping on your network causing all sorts of damage…
How do you combat that?
This is where our multi-factor monitoring and integration services come into play.
- Imagine having a way to rely not just on certificate lifecycle management, but on other methods of validation to fortify your security, where our company can help you integrate your network with Cisco Identity Services solution and MDM solution such as Azure In-Tunes.
Having a combination of both solutions side by side is like having brother and sister of network security and application security.
Our company can help customers with their network security fortification, where we can help your organization deploy Cisco ISE, roll out certificates across multiple devices, turn on 802.1x on wired and wireless devices, on the WLC controller level as well as Cisco Switches or any other 802.1x supported switches. We can help with deploying across the entire distributed environment, regardless if your company is national or multi-national.
- Think of Cisco ISE as a knight and shining armor who does not allow devices to hop on the network prior to devices validating themselves as truly being the company’s devices, based on the certificates that they contain or other types of posturing characteristics.
- Our company can also help customers move away from the traditional complex identity system and can help with integrating of Cisco ISE with Azure or other types of mult-factor IDPs. This way you can log in across your routers, switches, and firewalls with the very same AD username and password, attached to the Microsoft Authenticator application or any other type of application that will recognize the user as a legitimate user and prompt the user on their phone to accept authentication request any time someone logs into your network.
- Leveraging Cisco ISE for validating if the device that hops onto the network happens to be company’s device, is dependent on not just certificates, but also on other characteristics such as if the devices have a CrowdStrike agent installed or if it has in-tunes installed, or if there is specific registry string that makes the device unique.
- Multiple levels of validation are often required to combat situations where a certificate is stolen and copied into another non-legitimate device. Our company has developed integration expertise specifically for different types of devices, where we leverage MDM solutions such as Azure In-Tunes to identify if the device that hops on the network doesn’t just have a certificate, but also happens to be compliant with in-tunes. If it is then we allow devices on the network.
- Sometimes customers don’t have in-tunes and use JAMF instead for Macintosh devices, for example, sometimes customers have specific VPN agents installed such as Pulse Secure VPN clients or Zscaler agents and already happen to be invested in the solution provided by their vendor. Whatever the case may be, our company can help such customers leverage existing vendors and where applicable provide other device posturing recommendations to validate the legitimacy of devices that hop on the customer’s network.
- Our company works with different types of MDM solutions, and different types of VPN solution providers ranging from Anyconnect, Pulse Secure, Zscaler, Palo Alto, Fortigate. We can integrate single sign-on capabilities and Zero Trust functionalities as well SASE Secure Access Service Edge architecture, helping companies fortify their security.
- However, our strengths come from not just the security integration services that we offer, but also from our monitoring of the integrations that we roll out.
- For example, some of our customers who we helped integrate Cisco ISE solution and MDM solution often come back to us and ask us to help them monitor what we have integrated for them. For example after rolling out Cisco ISE many customers want to know:
- Where geographically their devices happen to be located? (what switch they are coming from, what wireless access point, WLC etc.)
- What devices have certificates rolled out on them?
- Which certificates expire?
- What type of devices hopping on the network?
- What new Mac Addresses are being discovered on the network?
- What is the inventory of the devices by type and location looking like?
- What devices happen to be looking like rogue devices? (meaning either new devices that haven’t been whitelisted yet or simply the type of devices that failed certificate authentication in ISE or failed compliance validation in MDM etc..)
- What kind of devices showing as the company’s devices and when was the last time they hopped on the network?
- What is the real state of the device that is on the network, is it logged into for example Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) or Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) or Pulse Secure or FortiVPN or Anyconnect VPN?
- What is the latest security patch software that is running on the device?
- What devices have certificates expiring soon?
- What devices have been identified that do not have certificates, but still happen to be legitimate devices?
- What VPN appliances or any other types of appliances have their user licenses or any other licenses hitting the limit?
- What phones and printers authenticated to CUCM appliances?
- What Video conferencing units managed to authenticate properly to the network?
- What microservices are running on which clusters?
- Which of the hosts hitting capacity limitation for CPU, Memory, License count etc?
Many of these questions customers want to answer right away.
Many of these questions customers want to answer right away. Some of the security-oriented questions we often asked are as follows.
- Show me all the devices where someone tried to ssh into more than 5 times in the past 5 mins.
- Show me all WLC devices that had additional wireless access pointed added recently or removed.
- Show me all the user names and their mac-addresses for Windows Devices that failed to authenticate.
- Show me the total of all the authentication failures across all devices.
- Show me which EC2 instances had misconfiguration issues or other types of MITRE/Att&CK types of issues.
- Show me the list of abnormal unauthenticated requests that are hitting external VPN appliances or elastic IPs.
- Show me the dashboard that shows CVE number of vulnerabilities, Change Control Number associated with CVE.
- Show me versions of the appliances on the network by date.
- Show me why Deny took place due to what reason.
- Show me what blocked Deny requests, was it AWS security group, was it CrowdStrike, was it Zscaler, was it Pulse, was it a router, or a switch.
- Show me interface utilization for one of our Direct connect lines and tell me what traffic is flowing through this line.
- Show me list of all the configuration changes that took place on command line OSs such as Cisco IOS, weekly, monthly etc.
As you can see the list is quite extensive and shows only a few examples of what customers ask. Many of these questions we can help customers answer, either with the already existing monitoring solutions that they are already invested in or with supplemental custom solutions from other vendors who we can help pick out or from our very own custom solution specifically designed for the customer’s environment.
So how exactly does the monitoring of all the infrastructure, applications, and specific integration use casework?
This is a very good question and there is no single answer to this question, but what we do is follow the following principles.
- Work with what you got, where possible to help customers save money.
- Follow KISS principle (keep it simple, stupid), to help customers simplify their architecture.
- Keep it Vendor Agnostic. (we work with multiple vendors and can help your company make an informative non-biased decision for what makes the most sense for your agenda vs someone elses agenda)
We integrate these principles into our technical monitoring solutions that also have their very own sub-principles.
Here are just some of the sub-principles our company likes to follow.
- Identify from where to where the traffic flows, and how. (if that question can be answered, then the process can be monitored, it really is just one sub-principle the rest is just factorization of this sub-principle)
- Identify critical KPIs associated with the data flow, and map them out in the monitoring software.
- Create a dependency matrix identifying critical business processes associated with the monitoring process.
Our Monitoring Subject Matter experts are tasked to help our customers.
- Identify critical applications and their dependencies, then simply map out these dependencies into KPIs and at that point determine which monitoring method can be utilized to monitor specific KPI.
- For example, we may recognize that there is a service that is running on a windows server, or maybe there is a microservice that is running for a specific application within the Kubernetes cluster and needs to be monitored.
- Or maybe it’s an entire cluster that needs to be monitored and anything that is dependent on that cluster.
- Maybe there is replication that needs to be monitored, or state of the auto-scaling groups, or interface utilization, or a number of sessions logging in during business hours.
- Maybe there is Major Incident that took place and there are multiple dependencies that need to be monitored in order to minimize this incident.
- Maybe there is are a lot of patch updates and recognizing that there are lot of patch updates taking place needs to be monitored.
- Maybe there is a backup that took place that needs to be monitored.
As you can see there is a lot of Maybe’s and a lot of Maybe’s represent huge complexity. Our company can simplify that complexity and can help customers monitor critical KPIs.
What technical tools our company uses to monitor the company's environment?
- We use distributed tracing functionality from the agents that we help your company instrument into your existing servers that are handling traffic load or into your IoT devices, this way you can see from where communication took place as it traversed through customer’s premises.
- For devices with agents, we use other concepts to intercept traffic, where we either use http/https proxy methods to redirect your Internet traffic to distributed proxy devices or solutions such as Zscaler helping you create that visibility and improve security for your users.
- For situations where there are no agents on customer’s devices, we use other techniques ranging from Netflow tap integration to SNMP v3, DNS, MDM compliance validations etc.
How do we stitch all of the monitoring solutions together?
We have a team of Sumo Logic experts as well as Splunk, New Relic, AppDynamics, Zenoss, DynoTrace, Solar Winds, Logic Monitor integration experts. Our monitoring SMEs can help ingest all of the necessary logs, metrics from on-premise and in the cloud locations into centralized tools that customers may already have such as Sumo Logic for example, or other tools that customers are already invested in.
- Our SMEs can create custom dashboards for multiple use cases, where we can use different types of queries to stitch logs together and work with multiple members of the customer’s team to format the logs in a way that is going to be compatible with the existing SIEM systems, helping customers not only centralize their logs and metrics and monitoring into single tool but also helping customers save money on ingestion costs.
- Many of the monitoring providers out there heavily charge customers on the volume of data that they ingest. Our company has developed best practices around data ingestion services where we can help many of the customers minimize their ingestions costs using different types of masking techniques, tier differentiation techniques, and other crafty methodologies helping customers save money.
- Additionally, our company has automation experts who specifically work with different types of APIs and different types of CMDB systems to bridge together with a real-time representation of customer’s environments in a single unified portal. Where within the portal we show all the KPIs all the monitoring representations of your environment based on customer’s needs in a single pane of glass.
Some of our customers have in-grown apps.
- Some of our customers have homegrown applications and in many cases do not understand how to create logs in a way that can help them identify major incidents, or not sure how to visualize failures simply because in many cases it’s simply not clear what failed. Our company can help customers standardize the logging format, and work with the automation experts in our team and customer’s team to ensure that the logs are SIEM friendly.
- For customers that really don’t want to invest in any of the already existing vendor solutions out there in order to save costs, for such customers we specifically craft a statement of work and build a custom solution.
Some of the customers that we worked with in the past include.
- Manufacturing Company who we helped visualize their fleet of IoT devices across multi-carrier cellular networks.
- Financial Loan Processing Company who we helped monitor their home-brewed solutions in the field of real estate ranging from MicroServices running on Kubernetes clusters or Ec2 instances, critical business applications across Solar Winds, New Relic, Sumo Logic and other platforms.
- Travel Company who we helped monitor multiple Airport VPN routers and other KPIs for their DMVPN infrastructure.
- News company who we helped with AI integration of Zenoss, AppDynamics, and Splunk.
- Reach out to us, let us know your use case, we can get together analyze what you have, and provide your recommendation on how to move forward with what tool, what to monitor, how to monitor it and can also provide you presentation for some of the services that we did for our other customers in the field of Machine Learning, Certificate LifeCycle Management, Network Monitoring and beyond.
- If interested send an email to email@example.com and simply let us know your name, company name, phone number, and what you are looking for, or alternatively contact us by the phone number shown on the top right corner of this website.
- Thank You for taking your time to read about our Logic Monitoring Services and Solution Integration services.
Industries We Service and help customers integrate with Logic Monitor
Modules we can help integrate
View which devices experience infrastructure changes, Great for troubleshooting, and root casue analysis
See which traffic is flowing on your network and in the cloud.
Discover what new devices hopped on your network, keeop your network secure.
Remedy or isolate interface from the network.
View which patches were applied and which patches did not apply.
Problem and Logic Monitor Solutions
With Entuity software DBA Binary Fusion can help customers visualize their devices in a single portal. Easily see which versions appliances are upgraded to, time of upgrade or any other details. Create custom reports.
If you run 802.1x in your environment, but struggle to understand which port is enabled and which one is not, then with the help of Entuity software DBA Binary Fusion can visualize all the ports that do not have 802.1x configured.
With the help of the events generation and traps being configured on customer’s devices it’s possible to visualize which new devices got on the network, and be able to compare them to your existing white listed devices in CMDB.
With the help of configuration module and Netflow module it’s easy to see what traffic is flowing within your network, what protocol is being used and what was changed on your network.
With Entuity Software, DBA Binary Fusion can help customers configure their environment in such a way that it would be easy to identify what device is plugged in where.
If there is major incident, then with the help of Entuity Software DBA Binary Fusion can help customers visualize their patch updates, making it easier to see what patch went out last and on what systems.
Other Integration and IT Services Similar to Logic Monitor that we offer
Multi Factor Identity Integration and Validation Services
We can help secure your environment by setting up identity integration for your mobile, on premise and cloud devices prior to any of the devices getting on your network.
Certificate LifeCycle Management and PKI Solutions
We can help companies take control of the certificate management and automation of PKI helping companies reduce chances of certificate expiring that often cause major incidents, as well as making it possible to renew certificate in a single unified portal.
Sumo Logic Assessment and Implementation Solutions
We can help companies migrate from existing ELK stack or expensive Splunk to Sumo Logic, helping companies save tons of money, while reducing managing overhead. We can also help customers on-board and monitor infrastructure and applications in SumoLogic.