IT Consulting Services for Companies in New York
IT consulting company New York at your service, we are the team of professional experts handling tri-state area, including metropolitan area of lower and upper Manhattan, Fairfield, and Westchester counties.
- Our expertise is in IT networking & security, we can help organizations network their existing infrastructure in the most efficient way reducing associated risk factors and connecting remote and central offices together, applications, and IoT types of devices.
- If you are looking for any other IT Consulting Company in New York you will not find one with the level of expertise that our IT consulting company in New York has.
- We don’t just provide consulting services for your company; we analyze your existing IT infrastructure and design solutions that are well suited for future growth and scalability.
- We specialize in setting up necessary hardware platforms to accommodate answers on the questions that are hard to answer, such as from where to where the network information flows, how it’s processed, and how to prevent network vulnerabilities within your environment.
When it comes to unique business requirements of any small to mid-size or even enterprise organization, multiple aspects need to be covered in order to reduce the business associated risk with network failure.
Our Consulting Services Journey started a long time ago.
Who are we?
We are the team of network consultants locally located in the state of CT and NY who can directly meet with the IT Directors, CFOs, or CIOs directly and come up with the action plan of what is needed, where it’s needed, and how to network your central and remote offices with the best return on investment.
IT Services we offer for NY businesses
Our premium IT consulting services in Connecticut can help organizations take control of their infrastructure, we don’t just say what type of services we offer, we show you what we offer.
- Whether you are a startup company in Manhattan NY or a small to mid-size hedge fund we are here to help.
- We help companies get connected to the cloud securely.
- Whether you need to have entire company get interconnected to AWS,Azure or google cloud, or looking to connect your IoT devices or simply looking to connect your SmartHome devices to wireless routers. We are here to help you make IT happen.
- We can run the cabling, we can interconnect the cabling to Video conferencing systems as well as to your entire fleet of SmartHome devices.
- We can conduct wireless site survey for your location and recommend optimum WIFI AP placement.
- We can monitor your network regardless if it’s your IoT devices or SmartHome devices that you need monitored we can make it happen.
We service the following cities in New York state.
- Manhattan NYC
- Bronx New York
- Long Island
We also service neighboring in Westchester County NY as well as other cities in Fairfield County CT. We also have national and global presence.
Industries We Service in Connecticut
Why Customers Pick Us
Automation of Applications
Automation of monolithic and microservice types of applications, software testing and quality assurance. Helping companies minimize manual tasks in every day operations and reduce costs by leveraging custom built automation scripts for your enterprise infrastructure, ranging from automation of APIs to orchestration of complex resources.Read More
Expertise in Cloud and On Premise Environments
Expertise in AI and ML with multiple clouds AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Serverless Lambda Functions, Docker containers, and beyond as well as on-premise network & app infrastructure environments.Read More
Custom-built view bridging your micro-services and monolithic application, infrastructure, and monitoring need all in one portal. For example, ServiceNow, Jira, CMDB, BMC Control M and Microservices all in 1 portal, helping customers visualize, slice, and dissect data as well as create reports, trends, and forecasts, based on results of any data, either coming from your on-premise or in cloud environmentRead More
Based on Zero Trust Connectivity Architecture
Get your on site locations and remote office work force or IoT devices connected with the help of custom solutions designed to keep companies secure, while protecting employees form malicious threats.Read More
Based on Zero Trust Connectivity Architecture
Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) and PKI services and solutions for companies seeking to take control of their certificate validation and enrollment needs, helping companies reduce riskRead More